Sunday, March 6, 2011

Stuff Jack likes to do

Play mobil vs. Lego guys
In a match of Wizard Chess


We have recently set up all of Jack's toys down in the garage for his own playroom (to keep Violet away from all the small pieces). He can spend hours down there just pretending...so I thought i would take a picture of what he likes to do. This time he decided to play wizard chess (from Harry Potter) and set up all the playmobil guys and lego guys. Another time I walk down there and he had all his pirate lego guys set up very deliberately...mind you the pirate guys with their scruffy beards and patches of their eyes, swords and scruffy beards....a ruthless looking bunch. I asked Jack "What are you pretending?" He said, "Mom, these are the 12 Apostles."
Hahahaaa!
He is also big into playing basketball in the garage right now. I move the car and he sets up the hoop. He has been inspired by all the SDSU basketball games we have been going to!
I love you mr. Jack.......you make me smile.

No comments: