Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We LOVE Daddy!











Jim had a bad day a work and so I told the kids that and asked them what we could do to make him feel better and feel happy. They decided that they wanted to decorate the house and put streamers up and make him a cake. In my mind the streamer idea was a little lofty, I was just thinking maybe clean up! So here are some pictures of the cake we made....it actually broke and didn't all come out of the pan, so we imporvised and called it the "donut cake." The kids were really excited because I got out my special cake decorating caddy and let them go crazy decorating it. They also drew him pictures and I thought it was extra sweet because Jack drew a picture of a baseball field (shocker) and put the final score as the Blue Jays beating the Yankees. Charly colored a my little pony picture. Anyways, Jim loved it and felt appreciated. :)
***by the way...we did this on the last day of summer sometime in the last week of August. I just now getting around to blogging about it.****

No comments: