Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jack's Special Day

Jack's Special Day at Disneyland!!

Wow......what a fun day at disneyland I had with Jack. We met up with his friend Phillippe and his family. I really enjoyed spending the day with their family. We had such a good time. It is so fun to see your kid get along so well with other kids. Jack and Phillippe are like two peas in a pod. Phillippe has a twin sister Annika and they all get a long so well. We had fun doing all the BIG kid rides (different from my expirience yesterday of being at fantasyland all day ;)

Space Moutain was the favorite ride....and we went on that twice...also they loved splash moutain and thunder moutain. We seemed to go on a lot of rides, but although it was semi-crowed we didn't have to wait long for ride because we mostly did fast passes.




Jack and Phillippe on Space Moutain


It was so fun that they could ride together on the rides. Unfortunetly, my camera battery died...so I was only able to get the one picture. I will try to get more from Phillipee's mom...but in the meantime this is the only picture I have.
We stayed until about 7:30. I am really glad I was able to have this time with just Jack and getting to know his friends family more. I really have a lot of respect for them.

**Update**
Phillippe's mom sent me more photos...yay! Here they are.






























No comments: