Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Special Day with Charly

Special Day with Charly!!
This is our week at Disneyland. Just me and Boo went today. I have so much fun with her. We got to do whatever she wanted. We spent most of our time in Fantasyland. Peter Pan, Carosel, Pinocchio, Casey Jr. train, Dumbo, Storybook Land, Small World, and Pixy Hollow.


We were pretending to be snakes in the monkey cage on the Circus Train.




We ran to the green Dumbo and got it!! :)



I'm a sucker and bought some Cotten Candy.....she was over the moon!
She even took some home to share with Jack and Grandma & Grandpa!!



Ok, she LOVES it!




This is the pixie Irridessa. She was the first to sign in Charly's signature book (we are going to give that a try.) I guess she is the pixie that gives light (according to the well informed male cast member who was more than happy to impart his knowledge of pixy hollow on us).



This was just too cute.....Charly is in deep thought.






Tinker Bell! I have a feeling this year's trips to Disneyland will include lots of meeting of characters especially the girl ones.....much different than the jedi training and boyish things we have done in the past!!
I love you Charly....I had so much fun with you. You are such a sweetheart....my favorite thing was that I got to hug you about a million times today. And when we were in line you kissed me on both cheeks about 100 times!!!!







No comments: